British Showjumping Bookings
For British Showjumping events stables can only be booked by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
British Dressage Bookings
For British Dressage events stables require to be booked through Horse Monkey
Overnight Stabling Booking For Other Events
Overnight Stable for all events excluding British Showjumping and British Dressage can be booked using the form below. A deposit of £10 per stable will be taken on arrival and this will be returned to you if the stable is left in a clean/presentable condition.. Strictly no arrivals after 10pm.
£10 deposits will be taken per stable on arrival. This will be refunded if the stables are left in a clean and presentable condition. The hirer of the stable will be charged if there has been damage caused to the stable.
Shavings and Haylage are available to purchase upon arrival (please ask stable manager) and throughout the show. Stables are non-refundable.
Extras Available To Purchase:
- Jenkinsons Shavings: £9 per bale.
- Silvermoor Haylage (small bale): £11 per bale
- Large bale Haylage: £65 per bale
- Bedding not guaranteed in stable.
Hook-up is available and must be booked and in advance – please state if you require this when booking stables.
Hook-up may be provided by generators – only sponsors will have access to building hook-up points.
Any issues must be reported in the first instance – no refunds will be given if reported at end of show.
- Day stabling is only allocated on the day of the show and cannot be pre-booked.
- Day stable arrival start of show and departure 1 hour after last class, max stay 8 hours.
- Overnight arrival not before 2pm and departure by 11am supplement can be paid to extend with the agreement of the centre .
- Duration arrival day prior to the show starting 2pm onwards.
- Departure last day of the show 1 hour after the last class as ended.
- The hirer is liable for any damage to the stables.
- We do not permit straw in our stables but you are welcome to bring your own shavings.