British Showjumping Bookings
For British Showjumping events stables can only be booked vis Equilive.uk
British Dressage Bookings
For British Dressage events stables require to be booked through Horse Monkey
Overnight Stabling Booking For Other Events
For any queries or stabling requests not found below please contact us at email@example.com. For all stable bookings please ensure the stable is left in a clean/presentable condition. Strictly no arrivals after 10pm.
The hirer of the stable will be charged if there has been damage caused to the stable.
Shavings and Haylage are available to purchase on Equilive & Horse Monkey. Stables are refundable if cancelled prior to 48hrs before start of show/event
Extras Available To Purchase:
- Jenkinson Shavings £12
- Large bale Haylage £75 per bale
- Stables will be empty on arrival and are on concrete bases.
Hook-ups are available and must be booked and in advance.
Hook-up are provided by generators.
Any issues must be reported in the first instance – no refunds will be given if reported at end of show.
- Stables are non refundable if cancelled after 48hrs before start of show.
- A £5 administration charge will be deducted for stable cancellations.
- Day stable arrival 1 hour prior to start of show and departure 1 hour after last class ends.
- Overnight arrival after 2PM and before 10PM.
- Duration arrival day prior to the show starting 2PM onwards.
- Departure last day of the show 1 hour after the last class as ended.
- The hirer is liable for any damage to the stables.
- We do not permit straw in our stables but you are welcome to bring your own shavings.